This web site is run by us: Gravity (Br. of Majid Al Futtaim Leisure and Entertainment LLC).
When using this web site you must comply with these terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time so please read them each time you use the web site to make sure you're kept up to date. By continuing to use this web site, you accept the current terms and conditions of use. If you don't agree with these terms and conditions you must not use the web site.
When you register we'll ask for some details about yourself. From time to time we might ask for additional information for competitions and so on. Your privacy is very important to us and we will not pass on any information about you with any third party unless you have given us your written permission to do so.
What we permit you to do/not do
We own all of the material on this website. This includes all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this web site may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without our written permission. We grant you permission to view this web site with a web browser provided that you do not:
- Modify the material on this web site;
- Resell the material on this web site; or
- Create derivative works from the material on this web site.
We may withdraw this permission at any time without notice to you.
You may not use, frame or use framing techniques to enclose, any material on this web site without our written consent. Further, you may not make use of any 'meta tags' or other 'hidden text' that uses our name or trademark or product name without our written consent.
What you permit us to do/not do with your submissions
We may in our absolute discretion publish on this web site material or information that you submit to us for:
- Participation in competitions
- Any other reason
By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to:
- Use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information or
material and create derivative works from it;
- Sublicense any of the forgoing rights to third parties.
You must not create a hyperlink to this web site unless we give you our express permission in writing.
In using this web site, you must not:
- Disrupt the operation or security of this web site or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this web site;
- Use this web site in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this web site;
- Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent informa tion or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law; submit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Delete any author attribution, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any material that is submitted;
- Modify or delete any content on this web site or add any content to this web site; or
Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this web site.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
Security and Accuracy of Information
This web site may vary from time to time.
Third party sites
You may be able to access third party sites from this web site. We do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
If you register with this web site, you may be provided with a password. If you are provided with a password, you must keep it secret and secure.
Common law duty of care. We do not assume any common law duty of care towards you in providing the information on this web site.
Any dispute between you and us will be determined under the laws of the United Arab Emirates by the courts of the United Arab Emirates.